4x4 Car Number Plates Made While You Wait
NUMBER PLATES TO COLLECT IN STORE ONLY
4x4 only come in rear (yellow) plates 284mm x 203mm and are suitable for many Land Rovers and practical 4x4s. They are not available with a GB flag. Also available with standard front (white) 520mm x 111mm car plates.
If either of your car number plates is cracked, broken, faded or has marks obscuring the letters and numbers, it is illegal and must be replaced. We can supply brand new registration plates for your car, motorcycle, caravan, trailer or cycle carrier. "While You Wait".
All our number plates conform to the british standard. All you need to do is bring the necessary documents
Documents Required To Have A Number Plate Made
4x4 Rear + Border
4x4 Rear & Front
4x4 Rear & Front + Border
You will need to produce at least one document from each of the lists below to allow us to confirm your name, address and entitlement to have the number plate made up for the vehicle registration number. All documents must be original – not copies.
Acceptable documents that show entitlement to the vehicle registration number.
- The Registration Certificate (V5C or V5C/NI).
- The New keeper’s details section (V5C/2 or V5C/2 NI)of the V5C or V5C/NI.
- A Certificate of Entitlement (V750 or V750/NI).
- A Retention Document (V778) (not applicable in Northern Ireland).
- A Renewal reminder for a tax disc/Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) (V11) or (V11/NI).
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379) (not applicable in Northern Ireland).
- A Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948).
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease/hire company) – the letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C or V5C/NI, not the vehicle identification number.
Acceptable documents to confirm both your name and address.
- A driving licence, with or without a photo (whether or not it was issued in the United Kingdom).
- A utility bill from an electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, a council tax bill or Northern Ireland rates bill issued within the last six months.
- A bank or building society statement issued within the last six months.
- A passport (whether or not it was issued in the United Kingdom).
- A national identity card issued by the Government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom.
- A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society (name only).
- A police warrant card.
- An armed forces identity card.
Instructions for mounting Number Plates
Remove protection sheet from front of the plate
Nuts & Bolts or Self Tappers.
Extreme care must be taken when drilling Acrylic plates. Drill against a block of wood using an engineer’s lathe centre drill, at least 1/2" from the edge of the plate. Drill from the back. When mounting ensure fastener’s have sufficient tolerance to allow for expansion. Do not over tighten.
Adhesive Pads & Brackets
For suspended plates first position and fix adhesive brackets to the car, then mount the plate onto the brackets. For flush panel mounting, simply mount the plate onto the panel using adhesive pads. Press Very Firmly For Maximum Adhesion.
Instructions For Cleaning
Clean the acrylic surface using soap and water only, on no account should abrasives be used.
*Some shaped and flag plates may not be available on our "While You Wait" service. 3 day special order service available for a range of sizes and shaped plates