Ring Valve Through Universal Tyre Sealant, 450ml.
The Ring RTS450 Flat Tyre Sealant is designed to seal punctures up to 6mm. With Particle Gel Sealant technology made to original car makers' specification, the gel can be easily cleaned by rinsing the sealant from the tyre with water and allowing the tyre to be fully repaired.
No need for jacks or tools, the flat tyre sealant is suitable for use in all weather conditions and is tyre-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) safe. You can drive up to 200km/125mi at 80km/h/50mph using the flat tyre sealant before needing professional repair, allowing you to get home safely and quickly.
- Flat tyre repair sealant with Particle Gel Sealant technology
- Made to original car makers' specification
- Direct replacement for the original tyre sealant that came with your vehicle
- Can repair punctures up to 6mm wide
- Can be easily cleaned out of tyre with water
- Quick repair solution - be on the road in 10 minutes
- TPMS safe
- Valve through sealant - no need to remove valve core
- Drive for up to 200km/125mi.
- No need for jacks or tools
- Compatible with most air compressors
This product is intended for use as a temporary repair only. Damaged tyres should be inspected and repaired to British Standard BS AU 159 as soon as possible.